免费论文网 首页

关于餐厅吃饭的情景会话

时间:2016-09-20 11:06:20 来源:免费论文网

篇一:情景口语对话-餐厅吃饭

简单对话:

Waiter: Are you ready to order now?

Guest: Yes.

Waiter: What would you like for your main dish?

Guest: One garden salad and one beef steak is ok.

Waiter: Ok, then which kind of salad dressing do you like?

Guest: French dressing.

Waiter: And how would you like your steak done?

Guest: Steak with black pepper sauce, medium well.

Waiter: Wait a moment please.

Waiter: Ok, and anything else, sir?

Guest: May I have a glass of red wine, please?

Waiter: Of course.

Guest: And that’s all, thank you.

主菜前的开胃食品(starters)、主菜(main dishes)、甜点(desserts)及饮料(beverages)。菜单上的价格一般包括了税款。

常用菜单单词:

汉堡 Burger 三明治 Sandwich

汤类 Soup

猪肉 Pork

牛肉 Beef

羊肉 Lamb 禽蛋类 Poultry and Eggs

豆腐类 Tofu

鱼和海鲜 Fish and Seafood

面、粉及配菜类 Noodles, Pasta and Side Dishes

面包类 Bread and Pastries

甜品及其他西点 Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts

沙拉 Salads

蔬菜类 Vegetables

菇菌类Mushrooms

果汁 Juice 啤酒 Beer

葡萄酒 Wine

白兰地 Brandy

威士忌 Whisky 金酒 Gin

朗姆酒 Rum

伏特加 Vodka

龙舌兰 Tequila

啤酒 Beer

鸡尾酒 Cocktails

冰品 Ice

补充句子:

Check, please! 请结帐。 It's on me = Let me get it. 我来付。

主食、小吃 Rice, Noodles and Local Snacks Can I have the menu?

Bring me the menu, please.

请给我一份菜单

Would you like anything to drink?

您想喝点什么吗?

I’d like to have / try some ……

是的,我想尝尝……

I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done. 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。

We need a couple more minutes to decide. 我们要待会再点。

I haven’t decided yet.

我还没想好。

What do you recommend?

你推荐什么菜?

What are the specials?

今天有什么特色菜?

Well, …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。

篇二:餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话

1)

Waiter: How many in your party?

服务员:您几位?

Customer: Four

顾客:四位

Waiter: This way, please.

服务员:这边请。

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?

Waiter: Sure.

服务员:当然可以

词汇: be ready to do … 准备好做某事 order:点(菜,饮料,动词)

2)

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?(what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

3)

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

补充:在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Would you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?

不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

Hey, uh-huh, Hold on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms.

二.基本待客英语

一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3 Would you ~

4. Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please?

我能知道你的名字吗?(请问尊姓大名)

May I have your check-out time, please?

请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please?

请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?

请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?

请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?

请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?

请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? (would like 。。。要,想要。。。)

请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?

请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

请问您介意坐在这里吗?

只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan?

请问您想要何时参观昆山?

Where would you like to have lunch?

请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?

请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?

请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?

请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?

请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?

请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?

请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains?

请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?

请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?

请问要我为您安排预约吗?

二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

1)拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

篇三:餐厅英语情景对话_必备

餐厅英语情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow

by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and

a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

(Later)稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生? B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like

them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I

find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude

Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,

if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

A是你,B是外国人

A:Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是? B:Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟? A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。 B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant

Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

酒店英语口语会话必备手册

一.概述

在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please.Could you come this way please?

这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

二.基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.

中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。


关于餐厅吃饭的情景会话
由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供,链接地址:
http://m.csmayi.cn/show/48309.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关阅读
最近更新
推荐专题