免费论文网 首页

英文经典语句

时间:2016-12-18 20:18:58 来源:免费论文网

篇一:英语经典句子

一、30句经典英语句子

1. Pain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。]

2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。)

3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中有知识,胜过手中有金钱。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。]

4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!]

5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。]

6. The shortest answer is doing.(最简单的回答就是干。)[想说流利的英语吗?那么现在就开口!心动不如嘴动。]

7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。]

8. Great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。)

9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)

10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!]

11. In doing we learn.(实践长才干。)

12. East or west, home is best.(东好西好,还是家里最好。)

13. Two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。)

14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷径。)

15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)

16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(祸不单行。)

17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不经灾祸不知福。)

18. Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来好。)

19. It's never too late to mend.(过而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊补牢,犹未晚也。)

20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)

21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(无热情成就不了伟业。)

22. Actions speak louder than words.(行动比语言更响亮。)

23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯错误。)

24. From small beginning come great things.(伟大始于渺小。)

25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一个今天胜似两个明天。)

26. Truth never fears investigation.(事实从来不怕调查。)

27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌无骨却能折断骨。)

28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。)

29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(通百艺而专一长。)

30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是无价宝。)

二、10句不得不学的英语

1.What the fuck is going on?(到底他妈的怎么回事?)

通常此话出于黑人之口,且口气最宜为疑惑,不解,愤怒等等。

若是白人则多数时候会说-What the hell is going on?

意义相同而适用于更多场合。

说此话之人身份通常为上级,且相处较久。

不过如果你出差回家时看见老婆身边躺着个赤条条的陌生人,那它可就派上大用场了!

2.You son of pregnant dog! (你个狗娘养的!)

令人意外的是,最爱说这句话的往往是女性。

越高贵,越端庄的女性越容易在压力达到一定值时便会脱口而出。

万万不要和有文化的MM顶嘴,否则被骂了还以为受表扬了呢!

3.All rise! (全体起立!)

国产英语老师最误人子弟的就是口语太差,爱说想当然口语。

从小学到高中英语课代表一直喊的是-Stand up!

当然没什么不可以,但为什么不说标准的话呢?就象我们朗读中文时说普通话一样!

4.It?s bullnuts! (胡说八道!屁话!)

这句话一旦学会,包你用的乐不思蜀。

用途太广泛啦!

最绝是和老妈抬杠时搬出来,用你的眼睛直视她,以忏悔的口气说出. 什么?你老妈是外交官?

5. d**n it!(可恶!)

此句往往从某个孤胆英雄的嘴中冒出,发音要轻,然口气要重!

此英雄往往正面临生死抉择,例如是先剪蓝线还是先剪红线等。

说时要有壮士一去不复返的气势!

此句适合用在被MM拒绝时,向MM的背影说出!

万万不可忘记要配合以右手中指的朝天一刺!

6.It?s none of your business!(关你屁事!)

此句已接近经典!

当你在网上浏览不健康网站遭到网吧老板的劝阻时,

它往往能建下奇功!

7.Come on!

此句因拥有太多含义,所以注释欠奉。

但它确实非常necessary!

所有的鬼佬一天不说个十七八遍就会浑身发痒。

它的经典之处你就好好体会吧!

8. Ditto! (俺也是!)

本不是常用语,不过看过“幽灵”一片的人都染上了男主角的坏习惯。

从来不说I love you!

总是“俺也是,俺也是!”的把MM们气得口吐白沫!

实际上你也可以说“Me too!”或“Me also!”,不过总是不够文艺腔!

差了那么一点点味道和情调.

9.How can I forget such a beautiful girl/sexy boy?

此句在重逢某个你早已心仪的MM或GG是不妨拿来用用!

当对方还沉浸在陶醉中时,

你可以利用这段时间好好想想对方的名字!

10.I had no choice!(俺也是被逼无奈啊!)

最常用此话的要数那些被男主角逼到悬崖边上的家伙们!

俺真的不是有意出卖你老人家的!饶俺一命吧!

三、经典电影台词(中英文对照版)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you?re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don?t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we?re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don?t know if we each have a destiny, or if we?re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King狮子王

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I?m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn?t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It?s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can?t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don?t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I?ll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind乱世佳人

1).Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it?s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2).I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3).Whatever comes, I?ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4).I think it?s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5).Sir, you?re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6).I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7).In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8).I love you more than I?ve ever loved any woman. And I?ve waited longer for you than I?ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9).If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I?ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10).Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11).You?re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12).Home. I?ll go home. And I?ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

四、最美的十大经典爱情句子

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won?t make you cry.

没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can?t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。 ????

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

6) Don?t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn?t willing to waste their time on you.

不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

7) Just because someone doesn?t love you the way you want them to, doesn?t mean they don?t love you with all they have.

爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

8) Don?t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

10) Don?t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

五、幽默的英语句子

1) Money is not everything. There?s Mastercard & Visa.

钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

2) One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

3)Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4)Love the neighbor. But don?t get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。

5)Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。

6)Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

7)The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8)Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

篇二:英语经典语录

In order for birds to cheer us, to make trees are nodding approvingly, in order for whom the flowers are attracted to, let the pieces flying in the air, the petals and filled with appreciation Message of hope ... .... We strive forward to!

.为了让鸟儿也为我们喝彩,为了让大树也赞许地点头,为了让花儿也为之倾心,让那片片在空中飞舞的花瓣上满载着赞赏与希望的寄语…….我们努力着!

Even if defeat and fight, I will move forward, not back.

我努力拼搏在我所热爱的学校,即使遭到失败和打击,我也会勇往直前,决不退缩。tell you about the discussion we have had about whether

With regard to myself,

Love your parents. We are too busy growing up yet we forget that they are already growing old——多关心一下吧,我们总忙着自己,却忘了他们也在变老。

Fortune favours the brave——运气往往眷顾勇敢的人。

I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功。

Henceforth, I will consider each day's effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of today.

从今往后,我承认每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击者似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰如我今天的努力。

I will never consider defeat and I will remove from my vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; for they are the words of fools. I will avoid despair but if this disease of the mind should infect me then I will work on in despair. I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows.

我绝不考虑失败,我的字典里不再有放弃,不可能、办不到、没法子、成问题、失败,行不通、没希望、退缩…这类愚蠢的字眼。我要尽量避免绝望,一旦受到它的威胁,立即想方设法向它挑战。我要辛勤耕耘,忍受苦楚。我放眼未来,勇往直前,不再理会脚下的障碍。我坚信,沙漠尽头必是绿洲。

I will try, and try, and try again. Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his, by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm.

我要尝试,尝试,再尝试。障碍是我成功路上的弯路,我迎接这项挑战。我要像水手一样,乘风破浪。

So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough I will win. I will persist. I will win.

只要我一息尚存,就要坚持到底,因为我已深知成功的秘诀。 坚持不懈,终会成功。

篇三:了不起的盖茨比经典句子中英文

菲茨杰拉德的《了不起的盖茨比》,摘录书中比较经典的句子:

Chapter 1

1. 每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。

Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

2.人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。

A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth.

3.人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。

Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don’t care what it’s founded on.

Chapter 2

这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。

Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.

Chapter 3

1. 他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有更多的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它 先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被 人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。

He smiled understandingly—much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it had precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hoped to convey.

2.每个人都认为他自己至少具有一种主要的美德,我的美德是:我是我所结识过的少有的几个诚实人中间的一个。

Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people I have ever known.

Chapter 4

世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。

There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.

Chapter 5

他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。

He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

Chapter 6

他是上帝之子,如果这个词还有什么别的含义的话,这里只能用它的本意,他要为天父的事业而献身,服务于这一博大而又粗俗、浮华而又美丽的事业。

He was a son of God—a phrase which, if it means anything, means just that—and he must be about His Father’s business, the service of a vast, vulgar, and meretricious beauty.

Chapter 7

许多种情感鱼贯似地流露到她的脸上,仿佛正被冲洗着的相纸一点一点地显示出物景那样。 So engrossed was she that she had no consciousness of being observed, and one emotion after another crept into her face like objects into a slowly developing picture.

Chapter 8

1.我整夜没睡;雾笛声一个劲儿在桑德海湾上凄恻地鸣响,我辗转反侧,像生了病一样,理不清哪些是狰狞的现实,哪些是可怕的梦魇。

I couldn’t sleep all night; a fog-horn was groaning incessantly on the Sound, and I tossed half-sick between grotesque reality and savage, frightening dreams.

2.她消逝在了她那奢华的房子里,消逝在了她那富裕充实的生活之中,留给盖茨比的——只是无有。

She vanished into her rich house, into her rich, full life, leaving Gatsby—nothing.

3.盖茨比比以前任何时候都深切地感受到了财富所能赐予青春的魅力和它所能持有的神秘,感受到了锦衣靓饰的清新怡人,意识到了像银子似的发着熠熠光彩的黛西,安然傲倨于劳苦人为生活所做的拼死斗争之上。

Gatsby was overwhelmingly aware of the youth and mystery that wealth imprisons and preserves, of the freshness of many clothes, and of Daisy, gleaming like silver, safe and proud above the hot struggles of the poor.

4.从这话里,除了能窥测出他对这一无法衡量出的情事之紧张的思考程度,还能推断出什么呢?

What could you make of that, except to suspect some intensity in his conception of the affair that couldn’t be measured?

5. 如果这一情况真实的话,他那时一定感觉到了他已失去了他原来的那个温馨世界,感觉到了他为这么长时间只活在一个梦里所付出的高昂代价。他那时一定举头望过 令人恐怖的叶片,看到了一个陌生的天宇,他一定不由得颤栗了,当他发现玫瑰原来长得是那么的奇形怪状,照在疏疏落落的草叶上的阳光是那么粗鄙。这是一个没 有真实的物的新世界,在那里可怜的鬼魂们四处随风飘荡,他们像呼吸空气那样吮吸着梦幻。

If that was true he must have felt that he had lost the old warm world, paid a high price for living too long with a single dream. He must have looked up at an unfamiliar sky through frightening leaves and shivered as he found what a grotesque thing a rose is and how raw the sunlight was upon the scarcely created grass. A new world, material without being real, where poor ghosts, breathing dreams like air, drifted fortuitously about . . .

Chapter 9

1.我三十岁了,如果我再年轻五岁的话,我说不定会自己欺骗自己把这称之为美德的。 I’m thirty. I’m five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor.

2. 月光渐渐升高,显得渺小的房屋开始融入这溶溶的月色中去,此时我的眼前逐渐浮现出这座古老的岛屿当年在荷兰航海者眼中的那种妖娆风姿——一个新世界的翠绿 欲滴胸膛。它那现在不复存在的林木(为修造盖茨比住过的这座别墅被砍伐掉了)曾经温馨地煽起人类最后的也是最伟大的梦想;在那短暂的神奇时刻里,人类一定 在这片大陆前屏住了呼吸,情不自禁地耽入到他既不理解也没希冀过的美的享受之中,在历史上最后一次面对面地欣赏着,这一与他的感受惊奇的力量相称的景观。

And as the moon rose higher the inessential houses began to melt away until gradually I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors’ eyes—a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby’s house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the presence of this continent, compelled into an aesthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder.

3.他经过慢慢追索才来到了这片蓝色的草地上,他的梦想一定已经离得他如此之近以至于他几乎不会抓不到它了。他不知道他的梦想已经被甩在了他的身后,已经隐藏在了城市以外的冥蒙之中,在那里共和国的黑暗的土地在黑夜中延伸着……

He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night.

4.为此,我们将顶住那不停地退回到过去的潮头奋力向前。

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.


英文经典语句
由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供,链接地址:
http://m.csmayi.cn/show/123975.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关阅读
最近更新
推荐专题