免费论文网 首页

苏格兰英语导游词

时间:2016-11-26 14:47:36 来源:免费论文网

篇一:苏格兰中英对照导游词

旅游英语

Experiencing Scotland 苏格兰风情

Scotland is a unique and austere place, laden with history, where you can find aristocratic palaces and castles, as well as the traditional parades in national costumes. It has some of the most beautiful cities in Europe, a living testimony of a proud and splendid past.

苏格兰是一个独特的地方,自然条件虽不得天独厚,历史的厚重感却随处可见。豪门望族的府第与城堡历历在目,仪仗队的士兵也还穿着传统服装。这里有全欧洲最美的城市,诉说着苏格兰昔日的荣光。In order to see and discover the true soul of Scotland today, what forged the character of this splendid region, we have to go towards the northern regions, to the Grampian Mountains. Beautiful and unspoiled, it was difficult to farm. The Scots subdued the environment with simple spades and strong arms.

想看看真正的苏格兰,追寻这里民族精神的源泉,就得去北部的格兰扁山区。格兰扁山区景色怡人,还没有受到现代文明的污染。格兰扁一度不适合耕作,倔强的苏格兰人,凭着双手征服了这片土地。

The history of this ancient struggle, and its people's ancient love affair with the hard land, is enclosed within the walls of the Angus Folk Museum. You are able to get a feel of the typical rural atmosphere of times past from the everyday artifacts displayed here.

苏格兰先民的艰苦劳作与他们自古对这片贫瘠土地的眷恋,在这个博物馆里一览无余。这里展出的都是平常的物品,营造出往日乡间的氛围,使人油然而生怀旧之情。

From coastal Aberdeen in towards the interior of the Grampian

Mountains there runs the Castle Trail, a road that touches on many

fortresses, which are witnesses of continual revolts against the dominion of neighboring England in Scottish history.

从沿海的阿伯丁,有一条古堡之路,一直蜿蜒到格兰扁山区深处。沿途很多昔日的要塞,都是苏格兰在历史上不断反抗英格兰统治的见证。 Perhaps the most uplifting moment for Scottish autonomy is the one experienced inside this ancient abbey of Arbroath, where, in 1320; the Declaration of Independence was celebrated, at the instigation of King Robert the Bruce. He carried out the plan for autonomy drawn up by the great popular hero William Wallace, to whom cinema has dedicated the wonderful film "Braveheart", the winner of five Oscars.

苏格兰争取自治的过程中最大快人心的时刻莫过于1320年在这个修道院,布鲁斯国王鼓动百姓大肆庆贺独立宣言签订。布鲁斯采纳传奇英雄威廉·华勒斯所献的计策,完成了自治大业,这个故事后来被改编成电影《勇敢的心》,该片曾摘取了五项奥斯卡奖。

This is Glamis Castle. It is often remembered for being the residence of King Macbeth and Queen Elizabeth in her childhood. Among the most assiduous guests here are the inevitable ghosts, which are nourished, if not actually created, by ancient popular beliefs. These have been handed down over the centuries by a people inclined to live with mystery, with the forces of the supernatural.

这座城堡之所以名闻遐迩,却是因为曾经的两位主人——苏格兰国王麦克白与幼年时的伊丽莎白女王。如今这里最相看无厌的客人当数传说中挥之不去的幽灵,这些传说即使不是源于世代相传的民间故事,也大有借鉴化用的嫌疑。苏格兰人似乎生来就笃信超自然的力量,因此才有了这些传说。

Another attraction here is a legendary monster: the Loch Ness Monster. Is it real or imaginary, this monster, which has been nicknamed Nessie, has

collected a good 3000 sightings over the last 50 years? To fuel the debate about the monster, and perhaps also curiosity about the lake, a price of 500,000 pounds sterling has been put on Nessie's head.

这里游人如织的另一个原因则是尼斯湖的怪兽。真假姑且不论,这个昵称Nessie的怪兽在过去的半个世纪中已经吸引了三千余名游客。如今它头上有五十万英镑的悬赏,使得学术界的争论日益激烈,或许也会令游人的好奇日盛吧。

The true flag of Scotland, tartan, is recognizable from the brightly colored plaid patterns which are used to distinguish the various clans. Over the last few decades this fabric has made a comeback and is part of the daily life of this country.

苏格兰格子呢是苏格兰真正的旗帜。它显著的花格子图案曾经是区分不同宗族的标志。在过去几十年里,格子呢在苏格兰再度流行,如今则已

篇二:英语导游词

永定土楼(YongDing Hakka Earth Building Complex) Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! Please allow me on behalf of XIXI travel Service to extend our sincere welcome to you! My name is LinXi,and I will be your guide during your stay in LongYan.This is the driver MR.Zhang,he is a veteran.His bus number is F-12345,If you have any question or special interests, please don’t hesitate to let us kown,We’ll try to do our very best to make your stay of LongYan pleasant and enjoyable .I’m sure most of you will be imperssed by LongYan .We really ask for your understanding and cooperation,and we hope your visit to our city will be a happy experience.

各位游客朋友们,大家好!我先代表我们西西旅行社真诚的欢迎大家!我叫林玺,我将陪伴你们游玩龙岩,今天和我一起为大家服务的呢还有我身边的这位张师傅,张师傅驾驶技术娴熟,他的大巴车号码是F-12345。如果你有什么问题和特殊的要求,请告诉我们,我们会尽力让你们在龙岩有一个愉快的旅程。我相信大部分的人可以对龙岩有一个好的记忆,我们非常希望得到你们的支持和配合,我们希望你们可以在这里玩的开心。

Today we are going to visit YongDing Earth Buildings,which is called the World’s Unique Mountain Residence and the mysterious oriental ancient castels.Among all the residences in the world,Yongding Earth Buildings are famous for its long history, unique style, grand scale, ingenious structure,complete function,and rich culture.It is known as one of China’s five traditional folk residences,and deserves the fame of a fancy ancient architecture in China.

There are over 23000 Earth Buildings of different styles in Yongding,the main styles of which are mansion-style, square and round.Among them , there are over 360 round Earth Buildings,which are most typical.

我们今天将要去参观的是被称为是世界上独一无二的山区建筑,神秘的东方古堡——永定土楼。世界上所有的民居建筑,永定土楼以其悠久的历史、独一无二的外形、壮丽的规模、巧妙的结构、完整的功能以及丰富的文化内涵被誉为是中国传统的五大民居之一,被誉为中国古代建筑奇观。永定县土楼共2万3千多座,其中以方楼、圆楼为主,典型的圆楼的数量有360多座。

Today the place we’ll visit is the Hakka Earth Building Folk and Culture Village at Hongkeng of Yongding.Because we have too many earth buildings here, so today we will visit the most famous Zhencheng Building,which is known as the prince of earth buildings.

OK, Look, this is zhencheng building. Now, please raise your eyes, and look at the 3 characters above the door. Do you know why it was named Zhencheng Building? In fact,for this building,the name Zhencheng comprises two Chinese chatacters Zhen and Cheng, which were taken from the owner’s forefathers Lin fucheng and Lin pizhen for memory. In order to honor them, people selected one character from each of his two sons’ name, and “Zhen Cheng” means that no matter to the country or to the family, we should obey the rules as to be a moral person.

现在请大家抬头看门上的三个汉字,大家知道为什么这栋楼要叫振成楼吗?其实啊,这个楼名是因为纪念楼主林丕振和林福成,从他们名字当中各取一字嵌入联首(振纲立纪,成德达才),振成的意思是无论国还是家,都应当遵纲守纪,才能造就有德有才之人。

Zhencheng building is made up of two circles: the outside one is earth structure and the inside one is brick structure. The outside wall is 16 meters high, kitchens and dining rooms are on the first floor, warehouses are on the second floor, bedrooms are on the third and the forth floor. There are 218 bedrooms here, now more than 40 families are living in the building. Ok my dear guest, my first question for you! Why there isn’t any windows on the first and second floor? As a matter of fact, when Hakkas moved here, they was frequently invaded by other nations. So once they close the main gate and the two doors beside, it was difficult for the enemies to break in. And this is one of the 5 functions of the earth building------Defence.

振成楼由内外两环楼构成,外环是土木结构的,内环则是砖木结构。他的外墙高16米,一层为厨房、膳厅,二楼是仓库,三四层是卧室。共有218个房间,现在还有40多户人家住在土楼里。好,各位游客,我的第一个问题来了,有谁知道,为什么土楼的一二层都不设窗户呢?原来啊,客家人刚迁移到这里的时候,常遇外敌入侵,只要关上大门和左右两个边门,敌人就很难入侵了。这就是我们土楼5大功能里的第一个功能—防盗防卫功能。

OK now let’s go into the building. Do you feel warm? Yeah, since the wall is thick, it can prevent heat and keep warm. So it’s warm in winter and cool in summer.

好,现在我们走进土楼里面去看看。大家一进来是不是觉得特别暖和?是的,土楼因墙体厚实,隔热保温,因而具有冬暖夏凉的功能。

You can see ,between each unit ,there is a fireproof wall. Normally ,one unit accommodates one family.With the doors closed, you will have your own courtyard,while with all the doors opened,the whole building is a big family.And the third function is its fireproofing.As you have just seen, if there is fire in one unit,it will

just not go to other units.what’s more, people have dug two wells in the building which will provide the water for the fire.

大家看,在楼内的每个单元之间,都设有防火墙。通常,一个单元就是一户人家,当把防火门关上时,你就拥有自己的空间,当打开防火门时,整个楼就是一个大家庭。还要向各位说一说土楼的第三个功能—防火功能。大家看,一旦楼内发生了火灾,火势不致蔓延,并且楼内挖有两口水井,也为扑火提供了水源。

The most conscious trait of the design of the earth building is quakeproof. In the last two years, since Wenchuan and Yushu earthquake have happened in our country, the quakeproof function of the building was greatly concerned. Fortunately, the ancestors here took consider of this function hundreds of years ago. Look, the outside circle tilted inwards as it went up and became the wall which is . Besides, some bamboo and firs were put into the wall in order to strengthen the pull and prevent the quake. 土楼的设计最大的特色莫过于他的防震功能。近两年,我们国家经历了汶川大地震、玉树大地震等,房屋防震功能的考虑越来越受到人们的重视。但是土楼的先民们在百年前就考虑到了这个重要的功能。大家请看外环楼的墙体,他是随着高度的增加渐向内倾斜,形成下大上小、向心力强的墙体。并且在墙体中放入了竹片、杉木条,增加了墙体的拉力,大大提高了抗震能力,防震效果明显。

There is another important function, that is environmental friendly. The earth building is made of earth, when it is pulled down, it’s still earth. This attracts the great attention of environmentalists. 土楼还有一个重要的功能,那就是环保功能了。土楼取之于泥土,拆毁后回归自然,特别适宜环保,这引起了环保界的极大兴趣。

That’s all for the 5 functions.OK,My dear guides, How time flies! At the end of the tour, on behalf of Xixi Travel Servece again, I am glad to welcome all of you here next time to enjoy the trip for earth building. That’s all , Thank you!

以上就是土楼的五大功能,由于时间关系,今天的土楼讲解就先告于段落了,在即将结束我们的土楼游览的时候,我也再次代表我们西西旅行社非常欢迎大家可以再来感受我们土楼的魅力,谢谢!

鼓浪屿

Good morning,ladies and gentleman. Please allow me on behalf of xx Travel Service to extend our sincere welcome to you . My name is Linxi, and I will be your guide during your stay in xiamen. This is our drive, Mr chen, and his bus number is D-12345.If you have any questions or special requets,please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’ll try our best to make your stay of xiamen pleasant and enjoyable. We really ask for your understanging and cooperation, and we hope your visit to our city will be a happy experience.

Today we will visit GULANGYU Islet after breakfast,our tour bus awaits outside,so please take your personal belongings and follow my instructions to board the bus.It will take us 5 minute to get to the ferry.

Now,please pay attention to the islet on your left. This’s Gulangyu Islet, our destination for today. Gulangyu Islet, is 600 meters off the southwest shore of xiamen across the xiamen Strait. This tiny,1.91 square kilometers islet has a population of less than 20,000. In April 1995, Gulangyu become a national key scenic spot and No.1 of Fujian Province’s Top ten Sites.

现在请大家注意你们左手边的岛屿。这就是鼓浪屿了,也就是我们今天的要到的目的地。鼓浪屿,穿越过厦门海峡,濒临厦门西南海岸有600米。这个面积仅有1.91平方千米的微小的岛屿,人口不少于20,000。1995年4月,鼓浪屿成为国家重点旅游风景区。同时,也是福建省十大旅游景点之一.

A popular xiamen saying goes that you cannot say you've visited xiamen unless you've visited gulangyu. Or more exactly,unless you've visited sunlight rock and set foot on the sky wind stand,file peak of sunlight rock. OK,My dear,now we will enter sunlight rock scenic area from the front gate. We are now at Dragon Head Hill. Just inside the gate we come to one of xiamen’s most famous temples, the Sunlight Temple. Its former name was Lotus temple . It was founded during the Ming Dynasty and rebuilt over 400 years ago,in 1956. It bathes daily in the first rays of the morning sunshinehence ,so its name Sunlight Tenple.

厦门有句名言:到厦门不游鼓浪屿不算真正到厦门。更准确的说,除非你游览过日光岩,走上天风台,登上日光岩最高峰才算真正到过厦门。现在我们将从前门进入日光岩景区。我们在龙头山,进入大门内,来到的是厦门最为著名的寺庙——日光岩寺。日光岩寺又称“莲花庵”。它建立于明朝,在1956年得到重修,已经有四百多年的历史了。由于每天莲花庵最先沐浴在阳光里,故称为“日光寺”。

Turing right we will go to the memory hall of Zheng chenggong, Inside the

memory hall we will see a bronze statue of him .Words describing his entire life are cared at the bottom of it .The form on its right has shown all of the great events in his life. He was born in Japan in 1624 and returned to China at the age of 7. On April 21st ,1661,he led his troops to Taiwan and retake it from the Dutch after they had colonized it for over 38 years.He died in taiwan the follow year,1662,at

the tender age of 39. In memory of him,we have displayed some photos and modles to show the places he visited and the battle ship he used.

After visiting the Zheng chenggong Memorial Hall, now we are going through the old summer cave.Its name suggests that people liked to escape to its cool interior during sweltering summers,Go upstairs and we can see a gate in front of us.This is the entrance to the Dragon Head Hill Fortress.The gate was 157cm.the same height as Zheng chenggong.So if you are taller than that you need to bow,just as if you were showing respect this great person.

向右走我们来到的是郑成功纪念博物馆,在纪念博物馆里我们可以看到他的青铜像。在雕像的上方,有用文字记载着许多他一生的相关事迹。在其右边展现了他一生的伟大事迹。郑成功,出生于1624年,日本,在七岁时回国。1661年4月21日,他带领军队,收复了荷兰殖民者统治三十八年的台湾。次年1662,郑成功逝世,年仅三十九岁。为了可以加深对他的了解,我们可以浏览一些照片以及他曾经游览过的地方、所用过的战船。参观完郑成功纪念馆,我们现在要去古避暑洞。

OK,Let’s go out the memory hall now. Though the peak of sunlight rock is not very high,only 92.7 meters above sea level,but it will give you a fine view below and

beyond ,a scenic that generously and candidly unwinds before you .Now I can't wait to take you to the top and show you the beautiful panoramic view of xiamen.Please watch your step while you are climbing the stairs.

篇三:英语导游词

Nanjing, the capital of ten periods in Chinese history, is a city famed for its rich culture, long history and beautiful landscape.

One of the eight great ancient capitals in China. Nanjing has a long history and is one of the first cities awarded the title of "Famous Historic and Culture City" by the State Council. In 472 B.C., Goujian, the king of Yue State, started to build the city at Yuhuatai, thus it was called "Yue city” In 229 A.D., the Eastern Wu Dynasty of the Three Kingdoms moved its capital to Nanjing and started to develop "Jianye city" as it was named then. Following this, the Eastern Jin, Song. Qi, Liang and Chen Dynasties, Southern Tang Dynasty, Ming Dynasty, Taiping Heavenly Kingdom and Republic of China all located their capitals in Nanjing. These eras left behind many famous attractions including: the willowed banks of Xuanwu Lake, the bright lights and river scenery of Confucius Temple, the ancient city wall (the best preserved in the world), the World Heritage-listed Ming Tomb, Dr.Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum proclaiming to the world the spirit of Freedom, Equality and Fraternity, Jinghai Temple, Presidential Palace and many, many other places of historical interest. Among the many protected cultural relics and sites in Nanjing, one has been inscribed on the World Heritage List, 14 are protected at the national level and 135 at the provincial level. As a result, three cultures with distinctive characteristics may be witnessed in Nanjing: the culture of the Six Dynasties, the culture of the Ming Dynasty, the culture of the Republic of China.

Nanjing, with a favorable geographical location and picturesque landscape, is also a famous tourist city. Nanjing is situated on the lower reaches of the Yangtze River where the four seasons are clearly demarcated, bringing plenty of rainfall and abundant produce. The mountains, lakes, rivers, forests and the city proper form beautiful vistas all year round. In spring, it is common to visit Niushou Mountain scenic area's misty greenness. In summer the sunlight and clouds in the eastem suburbs is famous, while in autumn climbing the splendid Qixia Mountain is favored, Lastly, in winter it is recommended to view the stone city wall under the white snow. Nanjing's magnificent scenery extends across the seasons and across the city's reach. Nanjing is a modem city brimming with dynamism and confidence. Nanjing has comprehensive strengths and is one of the four national key cities for science and commerce Nanjing, with complete infrastructure .is an important transportation and communication hub in East China and with dynamic trade and commerce sectors is the most important commercial city in the Yangtze River delta region after Shanghai. As an ancient capital city, green city, cultural city, riverside city and city of Fraternity, Nanjing has emerged as one of China's most attractive destinations for investment and living. Nanjing has been awarded several honorable title for its outstanding achievement including: "National Advanced City for Scientific and Technological Progress", "National Excellent Tourist City", "National Hygienic City” and "National Model City for Environmental Protection”. Nanjing, as one of the "forty Chinese cities with best environments for investment”, is also regarded as one of the Asian-Pacific Rim cities with the best development prospects in the 21st century.

1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)

2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)

3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)

4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)

6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)

7. Far from it.(一点也不。)

8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)

9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)

12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)

14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)

15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

18. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)

19. It's up on the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)

20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)

22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

23. You bet!(当然!)

24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)

26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)

29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)

30. You're the boss.(听你的。)

31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)

32. Over my dead body!(休想)

33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)

34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)

35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)

36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)

[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}

37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)

41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)

42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)

43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)

44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)

45. That's really something.(真了不起。)

46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)

47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)

48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)

49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)

50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)

53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])

Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])

54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)

55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)

56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)

57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)

58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)

59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)

60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)

61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)

62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)

63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)

64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)

65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)

66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)

67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)

68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)

69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)

70. You have my word.(我保证。)

71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)

72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)

73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)

74. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)

75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)

76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)

77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)

78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)

79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)

80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)

81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)

82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)

83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)

84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)

85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)

86. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)

87. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)

使用频率最高的美语口语296句

1. Have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快

2. So far, so good. 目前为止一切都好

3. Take it or leave it. 要就要,不要就拉倒

4. Keep it up! 继续努力,继续加油

5. Good for you. 好啊!做得好!

6. Time flies!时光如梭

7. Time is money. 时间就是金钱

8. That's life. 这就是人生

9. Now you're talking. 这才对嘛

10. have butterflies in one's stomach 紧张

11. You asked for it. 你自找的

12. read between the lines 字里行间的言外之意

13. The rest is history. 众所皆知

14. A little bird told me. 我听说的

15. It never rains but it pours. 祸不单行

16. Mind your own business. 不关你的事儿

17. Hang in there. 坚持下去

18. could be worse 可能更糟

19. Money talks. 金钱万能

20. count me out 不要算我

21. Over my dead body! 想都别想(除非我死了)

22. go fifty-fifty on sth. 平分

23. You can say that again! You said it! 你说的没错;你说对了

24. Look who's talking! 看看你自己吧!

25. It's Greek to me. 这我完全不懂

26. take my word for it 相信我的话

27. not one's cup of tea 不感兴趣;不合胃口

28. Get real ! 别闹了;别开玩笑了

29. head over heels 深陷;完全地

30. Suit yourself. 随你高兴

31. What's the catch? 有什么意图?

32. let the cat out of bag 泄漏秘密

33. sth. is touch and go 危险的情况;惊险的;一触即发的

34. beat a dead horse 白费劲

35. The sky's the limit. 没有限制

36. once in a blue moon 千载难逢;难得一次

37. Be prepared. 准备好

38. It's easier said than done. 说的比做的简单


苏格兰英语导游词
由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供,链接地址:
http://m.csmayi.cn/show/104528.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关阅读
最近更新
推荐专题