免费论文网 首页

展会上常用英语口语

时间:2017-05-04 06:10 来源:免费论文网

篇一:展会常用英语口语

篇二:展会常用英语口语50句

展会常用英语口语50句

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is apleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenientfor you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be madethen.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for ourtalks.

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then.

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right withyou.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during theday.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding.

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than justspend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or twohere

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd liketo.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and yourfriends.Would you please have a look atit.

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details.

feel free toask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time intoit.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stayhere.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping forus.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after thisvisit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the DesigningDepartment.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor isdecreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the wholeprocess.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of anenterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the firstconsideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too muchtrouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets.

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic.

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you hav.

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they goout.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask.

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,Iguess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality isconcerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in thefuture.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinesemarket.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilitiesof establishing trade relations with yourcompany.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

篇三:常用展会英语口语

常用展会英语口语

展会使用频率最高的英语

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, sales manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的销售经理,李先生。Related technical questions you can ask him相关技术问题你可以问他

It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

How about a cup of orange juice?

May I have the honor to have your business card?

Nice to meet you。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 Don’t mention it. 别客气。

Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是

以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗? 132 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。 133 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,

并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into

consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。 187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

190 It's up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and

commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。 209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

212 I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。

216 I will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?How do you feel like the quality of our

products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾

了。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

25 Welcome to our booth.欢迎来到我们的展位。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

30 These pictures on the wall are our product introductions.墙上的照片是产品介绍。`

1 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?

10 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

11 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

20 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

21:还适应这里的气候吗Do you adapt to the climate here?

这是我第一次来深圳This is my first time to come to shenzhen


展会上常用英语口语
由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供,链接地址:
http://m.csmayi.cn/meiwen/30915.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关阅读
最近更新
推荐专题