免费论文网 首页

参加展会英语

时间:2018-11-09 11:28 来源:免费论文网

篇一:参加展会常用的100句英语口语

参加展会常用的100句英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 ?

?

?

?

?

? ·2010-2015年新疆能源产业投资分析及前景预测报告 ·2010-2015年中国新能源汽车产业投资分析及前景预测报告 ·2010-2015年中国能源行业投资分析及前景预测报告 ·2010-2015年中国石油天然气开采行业投资分析及前景预测报告 ·2010-2015年中国太阳能利用产业投资分析及前景预测报告更多相关研究报告>>

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。53 We are happy to be of help.我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

篇二:参加展会如何吸引外国客户进展厅英文

参加展会如何吸引外国客户进展厅? 以下是一个在展会上吸引客户进展厅的简短对话:

A:Good morning, there's a lot to see, isn't there?

B: Indeed, I'm just having my first circuit.

A: No worries, take your time and let me know if you have any question. We are United Pack, as you can see. A full service packaging company and I'm Luc. 作为参展企业工作人员,千万不要总是板着一张脸(poker face),积极主动一些,像上面对话中的Luc,是不是感觉很nice、很warm?

再给大家介绍一些类似的表达,用来在展会上和外国客户打招呼,吸引客户进展厅:

1. If you have any question, let me know. I'm happy to help.

2. Hello and welcome, I'm Todd, whatever you need, don't be afraid to ask.

3. There's a lot to look at, isn't there? Pleasejust take your time.

除了verb language以外,你的笑脸,你的表情,你的肢体语言都可以帮助你搭讪在你booth外徘徊的prospects

下面来说说如何在职场或商务场合里介绍自己,先看以下示范对话:

B: Thanks, Luc. I'm Karen Carmon with Cozy House. I'd just like to have a look at some of these recycled stuff here.

A: You are interested in recycled products?

B: Yeah, well, we're looking at making our product greener.

I'm (your name) with/from (the name of your company) 已经基本成了一个自我介绍的固定句型,大家可以记一下。

【110届广交会】展会上吸引老外的方法!!展会上常会用到的地道的英语口语!!

当从听见公司同事议论着第110届新的广交会将会在10月中下旬在广州举行时,我也不禁的对广交会投去了更多的关注目光。后来通过自己的搜索了解到了,原来广交会是中国目前历史最长、层次最高、规模最大、商品种类最全、到会客商最多、成交效果最好的综合性国际贸易盛会。它不但打破了传统的看样成交外,而且让国际间的买卖更加的自由灵活。

我觉得如果某些公司计划着要参加这次广交会的话首先得提前做好一些准备:

1. 在去广交会之前,尽可能的要把客户所提到的问题先罗列出来(自已可以先换位思考下把自己当成客户),这样才能做到心中有数不会在关键的时候掉链子。

2. 一定要熟悉自己的产品。熟悉产品时,除了它的性能,各款材质外,还要熟悉包装及其尺寸大小。另一方面,在报价的时候,尺度要把握的准!不要随意的抬高价,因为现在很多的国外客户都是中国通(我记得我曾经接到一个询盘,老外居然让我以人民币报价给他)最关键的一点是,所有的事情自己要亲力亲为,不要动不动的就跟老板交流意见,这样会让客户觉得你很是不专业的哈!以上所有的这些,自己一定要熟练,客户问到时,要快速回答对方,因为他们时间赶的紧,没时间在那等你!

3. 在广交会上,语言是自己找准客户的一个敲门砖。毕竟广交会是一个综合性的展会,在那里会有来自世界各地的潜在客户。英语此时就成为了双方沟通的一座桥梁。试想一下,当客户来跟你交流时,会愿意跟一个英语不是很流利的人沟通,还是更愿意跟一个能用英语对答如流的人沟通呢?所以我觉得既然去参展,就得打个有准备的仗,最好在参展之前把英语的口语多练练。

接着,我跟大家分享一下在参加广交会吸引老外目光的一些技巧:

1. 展台设计要有特色。展台的设计应体现和加强企业形象,反映企业精神。展览会不再是摆摊推销卖货,它不应再孤立地展示个别的产品,而是以产品为载

体通过综合的手段展示企业整体能力和档次。那如何让展台更能吸引别人的眼球呢?

a. 公司可以在展台旁边放置一个播放器,然后给大家播放视频,把自己公司的企业简介、主营业务、企业理念、成功案例、产品介绍等,制作成多媒体的形式,压缩到5分钟左右给大家介绍自己,这样会比发放昂贵的宣传册更具有震撼力(因为很多的与会者都是拎着大包小包的,不方便去拿个宣传册或者是一看就丢掉了),肯定能百分百吸引到与会者的目光。

b. 采用照明系统。根据调查,照明可将展品认知度提高30%至50%。大部分展览中心会提供厂商天花板聚光灯,不然也可租用携带式照明系统。

c. 依展位大小选择大小合适的展品,及参展产品,以免过度拥挤或空洞。

2. 展会上可以适当的带些小礼物去。那带些什么礼物比较好呢?

a. 带有公司标志与网址的圆珠笔或日历,因为这些都是平常办公用品,这样客户在使用笔的时候会想起我们公司。

b. 带公司产品和特征的纸袋。纸袋要设计好,会成为一个流动的广告,一定要醒目、有特点。

c. 带有中国特色特色的小礼物(比如中国结),或是小糖果(老外偏好巧克力味与咖啡味的)

和甜点之类的。

3. 参展商必须注意细节印象,正如书中所写:大礼不辞小让,细节决定成败。事实上,成功利用展会营销的秘诀就在于文中所述的小细节。

a. 首先要注重自己的着装,不要太随意!最好统一服装与胸牌,这样不但提升公司形象而且会给客户留下深刻的印象。

b. 展会上尽量的减少打私人电话。不恰当的电话,每一分钟都会相应减少与潜在客户交流的时间,从从而直接影响企业在展会上的业务目标。以上就是本人对广交会的一些见解啦,下面跟大家分享下展会上可能会用到的英语口语咯O(∩_∩)O

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持联系。

Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it. 别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。

What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

篇三:展会中常用到的英语语句

你好。

Nice to meet you.

久仰贵公司大名。

I’ve heard a lot about your company.

如何称呼您?

How do I address you?

这是我的名片。

Here is my business/name card.

谢谢你,也请收下我的。

Thank you very much. Please accept mine.

我的英语不好,我们能简单的谈一下吗?

Sorry for my poor English, can we talk about the business simply?

我是研发部部门经理。

I’m the product development manger of 。。。

我们是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我们已从事医疗器材行业20余年。

We have been engaged for two decades in the Medical device industry.

能介绍下你们的产品吗?

Can you introduce your products to me?

先看一看产品吧?

What about having a look at the sample first?

这里这个按钮式作什么用的?

What does this button here do?

对不起,你能重复一遍吗?我有点跟不上你。

Sorry. But will you please repeat it. I can’t follow you.

听起来不错。

Sounds perfect.

你们公司规模如何?

I want to know the scale of your company?

与同类产品相比你们有什么优势吗?

Do you have any advantages compares with other products?

你们有对这个产品做过市场调查吗?

Have you done any market research on this product?

能说明一下这个产品的材料吗?

Can you describe the material of this product?

你们在国内有其他合作伙伴吗?

Do you have any other partners in our country?

我想知道你们公司的长期供货能力?

I want to know the long-term supply capacity of your company?

你们觉得该产品的前景如何?

What do you think about the prospects of the product?

得知贵公司专门经营医疗器械产品,我方希望与你们建立业务关系。

We see that your firm specializes in Medical device goods, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

你们在这边有代理吗?

Do you have any agent in our country?

如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.

如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。

If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting

as your sole agent.

能告诉我你们的产品种类吗?

Would you like tell me how many kinds of your products?

你们做过临床试验吗?

Have you done the relevant clinical trials?

能给我几个样品带走吗?

Can you give me a few samples to take?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

May I have an idea of your prices?

这个价格还算合理。

The price is reasonable.

你方价格偏高。

Your price is on the high side.

我很遗憾你们的报价太高.如果按照这种价格买进,我方实在难以销售。

I’m sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗?

Do you offer quantity discount?

我们需要的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要。

The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.

对不起,我马上回来。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

真是很抱歉让您久等了。

I am awfully sorry that I have kept you waiting.

这些器械确实质量不错,用处也很大。

The equipments are really of good quality and very useful.

我对你们的这些产品比较感兴趣,你们能送给我一些关于他们的小册子吗? I’m interested in these products, can you send me some brochures about them?

我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

I’m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

这个价格还算合理。

The price is reasonable.

你方价格偏高。

Your price is on the high side.

贵公司产品的最小订货量是多少?

What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗?

Do you offer quantity discount?

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

你能为我们提供相关的技术参数和证书吗?

Would you please send us the technical parameter as well the certificates related?

你可以在今天下午把资料传真或email给我吗?

Can you fax or e-mail that information to me this afternoon.

请提供给我必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸。

Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.

我们期待尽快收到你们的消息。

We look forward to receiving your information.

你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。

You know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。

Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I’ll pitch it to the higher-ups.

我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。

I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details.

如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.

如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。

If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

担任贵公司的独家代理,我们优势明显。

We are in a good position to be your sole agent.

那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。

Then let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

下面我想就包装问题讨论一下?

The next thing I’d like to bring up for discussion is packing.

我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

Let's talk about the problem of quantity.


参加展会英语
由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供,链接地址:
http://m.csmayi.cn/meiwen/27057.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关阅读
最近更新
推荐专题