免费论文网 首页

关于网上购物的情景会话

时间:2016-09-27 16:11:48 来源:免费论文网

篇一:商场情景会话英语-05.2.3

商 场 情 景 会 话 英 语

Shopping Arcade Conversational English

S: Good evening, Mr. Smith. What can I show you?

G: I want to buy some cigarettes, do you have 555?

S: Yes, sir. How many boxes would you like to buy?

G: 2 boxes, please.

S: All right sir, here you are.

G: By the way, is here have some special souvenirs? Because I want to buy some

presents for my friends.

S: Certainly, sir. How about the shell work? Qingdao shell work is a special local

product and it is very famous, so many kinds of you can choose.

G: Yes, I heard of. I interesting this one like the necklace and I believe my friends

will like them.

S: You have made a good choice, Mr. Smith. This shell necklace has different colors

and it’s made by 3 different kinds of shell.

G: Ok, I need one set, how much is it?

S: It will be RMB xxx I will wrap them nicely for you, add two boxes cigarettes.

Totally charge is RMB xxx. How would you like to pay?

G: By Visa Card.

S: Thank you, Mr. Smith. (Staff imprint the card and wrap the gifts)

S: Thank you for your card and these are your souvenirs, Please handle carefully. G: Thanks.

S: You are welcome, Mr. Smith. Enjoy your day.

篇二:情景会话 日常生活篇

1. 在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant

A: It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B: I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat

at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A: Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese

restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of

Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B: Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai

food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A: Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and

very palatable. They are very good in colour, flavour, and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B: Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A: No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B: Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A: It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's

such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B: I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A: Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

2. 你的想法很有创意

A: Mom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I

hand it in?

妈,我刚完成我的报告。你可以在我交给老师前帮忙校对吗? B: Sure, let's take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas

are so original.

当然,我们一起看看吧。甜心,写得很好。你的想法很有创意。 A: Thanks.

谢谢。

B: I can tell you worked hard on it.

我可以看出来,你真的很努力。

A: I really did! I started thinking about what I wanted to say

three weeks ago.

真的是呢!我在三星期前就开始想我要写些什么。

B: Well, it was definitely worth all the time.

恩,你所做的一切都是非常值得的。

A: Let's just hope my teacher agrees.

希望老师能够认同。

3. 你的公寓真乱

A: Hi Anna, come in.

你好!安娜,请进!

B: Wow, your apartment is a mess.

哇!你的公寓真乱。

A: I know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got

here.

我知道,在你来之前,我没有时间把东西整理好。

B: Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch?

瞧!沙发上都是你的衣服吗?

A:

Yes.

是的。

B: Are they clean?

是干净的吗?

A: Actually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a

while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.

事实上,很多都是脏的。我很久没洗衣服啦。我经常等着拿到我父母家里洗。

B: My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street.

Why don't you go there?

我妹妹和我总是去这条街上的自助洗 衣店洗衣,你为什么不去那儿呢?

A: I know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You

have to wait for a long time.

我知道我应该去,但是那个地方不 是很方便,你必须等很久才行。

B: Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you

ready to go?

是,我知道。我每周都要去。无论如何,你准备好要走了吗 ? A: No I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash

my face. Can you wait for a few minutes?

没有,还没准备好。 我还要涮牙洗脸。你能稍等一下吗? B:

OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon.

可以,请快一点。我觉得餐馆马上就关门啦。

4. 到红绿灯路口过马路吧

A: Let's cross here.

我们从这里穿过去吧。

B: You're kidding. We'll never make it across in one piece!

Let's cross at the light.

你开什么玩笑!我们穿过去会没命的!咱们还是到红绿灯口再过吧。

A: Now we have to walk all the way down to the end of the

street.

现在我们必须一路走到街尾。

B: If you want to cross here, be my guest. I don't feel like

dodging cars and scooters!

假如你想从这穿过去,请便。我可不想躲汽车和摩托车!

5. 这个电脑游戏棒极了

A: Have you bought War Craft 2 yet?

你买了“战争二代”没有?

B: Yeah! I bought it the day it was released.

买了!它发行的当天我就买了。

A: How do you like it?

你喜欢它吗?

B: It's a great game. There are a lot of new characters.

这个电脑游戏棒极了。有很多新的人物。

A: Did it cost very much

很贵吧?

B: It cost about thirty. Most games cost about that much.

大约30美元。大部分电脑游戏差不多都是这个价儿。

A: Mechwarrior is such a good game. The graphics are

awesome!

电脑游戏“麦克战士”真好玩!画面可漂亮了!

B: Oh,I know what you mean. I'm addicted to that game.

哦,我明白你说的意思。我已经迷上那个游戏啦!

A: My roommate always wants to play it. But I told her to buy

her own game.

我的室友总想玩它,但我让她自己去买一个。

B: Yeah,my roommate likes to watch me play. He says it's like

watching a movie.

是吗!我的室友也喜欢看我玩。他说就像是看电影一样。

A: I've never seen such good graphics.

我从来没有看过这么好的画面。

B: And I've never heard such good sound in a game.

在电脑游戏里也从来没有听过这么好的音乐。

6. 感谢你的丰盛晚餐

A:Hello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.

史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。

B:Hello! Mr. Wang. This is Smith.

你好,王先生,我是史密斯。

A:I'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had

yesterday.

我打电话感谢你昨天为我所设的丰盛晚餐。

B:It's a pleasure.

不必客气。

A:I'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again

sometime.

今晚我就要回中国了,希望有机会再度相见。

B:I hope so.

我也希望有机会再度见到你。

A:I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.

衷心感谢我在此逗留期间,你对我提供的所有帮助。

B:Don't mention it.

不必客气。

A:Please let me know when you go to China and let me be of

some assistance to you.

你到中国时请一定告诉我,好让我给你提供点方便。

B:Yes, I will. Have a nice flight back.

我会的,祝你回程一路平安。

A:Thanks, good-bye!

谢谢,再见!

B:Good-bye!

再见!

7. 我们一起去跳舞怎么样

A: Steven, would you like to go dance with us tonight?

史蒂文,今晚和 我们一起去跳舞怎么样?

B: John, I am just not in the mood for this.

约翰,我现在没那个心情。

A: You look so upset. What's going on?

你看起来很沮丧,怎么回事?

B: I lost the table tennis game yesterday.

昨天在乒乓球比赛中,我输了 。

A: Oh, what a pity!

噢,真遗憾!

B: I just don’t want to play table tennis any more.

我不想再打乒乓球了。

A: Is it that bad? It’s nothing more than a game.

有那么糟糕吗?不过 是输掉一场比赛而已。

B: My opponent bowled me with the very first ball. I was

wondering if it's appropriate for me to play table tennis.

我的对手一球就把我淘汰了 ,我在想可能我不太适合打乒乓球吧。

A: Oh, come on! Failure is the mother of success. Don’t lose

heart. I'm sure you'll succeed.

篇三:分类英语口语词汇和情景会话:购物

【分类英语口语词汇和情景会话(8)——购物 shopping】 mall --- 购物商场

shopping center --- 购物中心

department store --- 百货商场

size --- 尺寸

price --- 价钱

buy --- 买

discount --- 折扣

on-sale --- 减价销售

clothes --- 衣服

cosmetic --- 化妆品

make-up --- 化妆

cream --- (护肤)面霜

foundation --- 金钱

natural --- 自然的

kohl --- 化妆墨、眼影粉

eyeliner --- 眼线笔

perfume --- 香水

ring --- 戒指

scarf --- 围巾

earring --- 耳环

footwear --- 鞋子

wallet --- 钱包

salon --- 沙龙

photographer --- 摄影师

elevator --- 电梯

bargain --- 廉价品

half-price --- 半价

try on --- 试穿

waist --- 背心

groceries --- 杂货

counter --- 计数器

flavor --- 口味

【必会句】

They are having a big sale.

他们正在打折呢。

Everthing is 50% off.

所有的东西卖半价。

It's on sale today.

今天大甩卖。

Is there a discount?

能打折吗?

Is that a new dress?

那是新到的服装吗?

Only 5 yuan for this T-shirt.

这件t恤才卖5块钱。

I need size 8.

我想要8码的。

I'll take it.

这个我要了。

Take this elevator to the 4th floor.

乘这部电梯上4楼。

I love the perfume you are wearing.

我喜欢你用的那香水的味道。

My feet are wide.

我的脚太大了。

I'd like to try there on please, in a size 6 and a half. 我喜欢穿的宽松点,给我拿6码半的吧。

I need a wallet.

我想买一个钱包。

What sort of curtain are you looking for?

想要哪种样式的窗帘呢?

Do you have them in black?

是要黑色吗?

How much is it?

多少钱?

Small size/ medium size/ large size

小码/中码/大码

【实况会话】

A: How does it fit?

这合适吗?

B: It's a little tight in the waist.

腰有点紧。

A: Would you like to try size 10?

你要不要试穿一下10码呢?

B: I guess I'll have to try.

我想是得试试。

A: Where do you buy your make-up?

你的化妆品在哪里买呢?

B: I always go to the department store.

我常去百货商店买。

A: Those brands are too expensive.

但是那些牌子很贵呀。

A: What can I do for you, Miss?

您要买点什么,小姐?

B: I'd like to buy some chocolates for the New Year. 我想为新年准备点巧克力。

A: How about these?

这些怎么样?

B: Well, what tastes are they?

哦,有些什么口味的?

A: We have lemon, orange, strawberry and apple. 有柠檬、橘子、草莓和苹果味的。

B: All right. I'll take six liang for every flavor. 好的。每种口味的各要六两。

A: OK, that will be eighty-three yuan. Anything else? 好的,一共83元,还要点别的吗?

B: No, here is the money. Thank you.

不用了,给你钱,谢谢。

A: It's a pleasure.

不用谢。

【开心时分】

- "I finally got my little brother to stop biting his nails." “我终于阻止了我弟弟啃他的趾甲了。”

- "How?"

“你是怎么做到的?”

- "I made him wear shoes."

“我给他穿上了鞋。”

- Sam was playing the piano for his friend Paul. 萨姆为他的朋友保罗弹奏钢琴。

- "Well, how do you like it?" Sam asked.

“嗨,你觉得我弹得怎么样?”萨姆问道。

- "I wish you were on the radio." Paul replied. “我希望你可以在收音机里弹。”保罗答道。

- "You mean I'm that good."

“你的意思是说我谈得很好。”

- "No," Paul said."Because then I could turn you off." “不,”保罗说,“因为那样的话,我就可以把收音机关掉了。”


关于网上购物的情景会话
由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供,链接地址:
http://m.csmayi.cn/show/57012.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关阅读
最近更新
推荐专题